Friday, August 31, 2012

My Favorite Beauty Gurus On YouTube

Hey Girlz,
So this post is going to be my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube. Most of them are quite famous and others not so much. I will be linking all of their channels. So all you have to do is click on their user-names.


1. Beautybaby44 is my all time favorite beauty guru because she seams so kind, she uploads regularly, ( at least 3 times a week), she cares about her subscribers and does many giveaways. Lindsey spends a lot of time on her videos. She is going to turn 18 soon. She currently has over 195 000 subscribers.







2. Akadoll is the second beauty guru I'm going to talk about. She is 20 years old and makes great videos too, she too uploads very regularly. She has around 60 000 subscribers. 




3. Strawberryelectric48 is so funny, she can really make your day when your watching one of her videos. She is 17 years old and almost has 80 000 subscribers. Once again I love her videos.






4.Meghanrosette is hilarious, every time I watch one of her videos I literally laugh until I cry. She is 19 years old and has about 155 000 subscribers. I love her personality and her makeup skills. 


5. Missglamorazzi is a very bubbly girl, she always has a smile on her face and makes very fun videos to watch such as her GIY videos (glam it yourself) where she shows us how to make cute things (bags, jewelry, organization...) I don't know her age but she has 590 000 subscribers.



6. Allthatglitters21 & Juicustar07 are most probably the most popular beauty gurus on Youtube. Also known as Elle & Blaire they have their own makeup brand, a book, a store...  They get quite a bit of hate, but I still Love them. Elle has 790 000 subscribers at the age of 24 and he sister Blaire has 1 030 000 at the age of I think 19.  


7. Fleurdeforce is a British beauty guru on YouTube unlike all the others I've talked about who are American, She has the typical British accent which I know we all love. She is 24 and has a bit over 370 000 subscribers.





8. Macbarbie07 is another big Youtube beauty guru with over 840 000 subscribers. The thing I love the most about her is the editing she does on her videos but also her sense of fashion.



9. Stilababe09 is only 16 and has over 200 000 subscribers. She is the typical girl next door, sweet, nice and funny. Her editing is great too.





 10. Teenbeautychannel is the youngest beauty guru I watch on YouTube, she is only 14 years old and has over 16 000 subscribers which is great for her age. She is very funny and       outgoing.





11. Pinkfreeze133 is another British beauty guru I believe she is 15 or 16 years old and she has the fewest subscribers around 2 500.







Thank you so much for reading this post and please comment down below who your favorite beauty gurus are on YouTube.
xoxo Chacha

No comments:

Post a Comment