Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nailz Of The Day: China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise (Neon)

Hey girlz,
Today I'm going to be doing a 'nailz of the day' post which consists in reviewing a nail polish that I'm currently loving. I absolutely love china glaze polishes. I don't own many because they are so expensive in the UK at £6.59 the nail polish. But this one just stood out, mainly because it was such a bright color and was just perfect for the summer.


So this is how the color looks in the bottle. It's a very pretty neon turquoise.It's turns out a bit more green on your nails depending on how many coats you apply.
I have gotten so many compliment on this nail color and I'm loving it for the summer.
I hope you girlz go check it out and thank you so much for reading.
xoxo chacha

No comments:

Post a Comment