Friday, August 24, 2012

The Body Shop Wish-list

Hey Girlz,
So today I'm going to be doing my wish-list from the body shop.  I have heard many good things about all the products I'm going to mention. I have 5 products to talk about, so without farther a do lets get right into it. 

1.)Like many teenage girls I have to deal with acne 24h a day, but some days my face just gets out of control. So I heard about tea tree being very helpful with acne prone skin, so I looked it up and found the body shop tea tree toner. Ever since that day I've been dying to try it out !
Here it is, it's only £4.50, which i find quite cheap for a toner.
It claims to:
- Remove traces of make-up, cleanser and impurities
- Have mattifying powders leave skin shine-free
- Be clinically proven to guve clearer-looking skin

2.) The second product is a lip product and I just find them so cute and being such a great concept. They are inspired by the body butters. I love my lips when they are soft and moisturized, so what can be better then a lip butter ? I absolutely love the packaging it's the exact same thing as the body butter but in mini. 
It is quite expensive for the amount of product you actually get but I still think that £4 is worth the spend. 
It claims to:
- Give instant hydration 
- Have a buttery texture 
- To leave lips feeling soft and smooth

3.) My third product is yet again a lip product, what a surprise ! But it is quite different, it's more of a tinted lip balm, it's their "Born lippy stick lip balm" and the one i want is in "pink berry. This one gives a very nice pink tint to the lips. I like how the packaging is the same color you get on your lips.
This lip balm is at quite a good price, only £3.
It claims to:
- Moisturize and condition lips
- Give a light pink tint
- Give a subtle shine
- Have a fruity berry flavour
4.) The fourth product I have for you today is a perfume. I love my vanilla perfumes and the body shop's one is very popular. I heard about this perfume from a YouTube video and ever since i have been wanting to buy it. 
It is at quite a reasonable price for a perfume £9.
It claims to:
- Have a sweet vanilla scent 
- Be a eau de toilette


 5.) The fifth and final product I have for you today is a Body Shop must have and that is one of their body scrubs. Every single review I have read about this product is positive so I can't wait to get one myself. The one I want is the "Sweet Lemon" sent because I want the body scrub to give my body a refreshing feel.
This body scrub is on the pricier side it's £12.50.
It claims to:
- Remove dead skin cells
- Leave skin feeling soft and smooth
- Stimulate skin microcirculation 
- Have a zesty citrus scent

I will be reviewing all these products once I purchase them, I hope you enjoyed my first post and thank you for reading. 

xoxo Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment