Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to school : making new friends

Hey girlz  

Today's post us going too be the first in my back to school series. And I've decided to start with some advice. So it got me thinking. I was wondering what I had the most experience in, and then it hit me. Changing school and making new friends.So I've been to a total of 10 different schools in my life and I'm only 15 years old, so I've had to make many friends in the past few years

OK, so this is a big topic when it comes to changing schools. Making new friends can be tricky, scary and nerve wracking, but here are a few tips to make it that much easier.

Tip #1: Don't be afraid to talk to people ( this is the easiest way to make frisnds , don't be afraid, just go up to someone and talk to them. Complement them on what they're wearing, or talk about your teachers or your timetable. Although this is easier said than done, what do you have to lose ??)

Tip #2: Don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone (what this means is don't not go up to someone and talk to them because they don't look like someone you would hand out with, you never know what might happen. That person might just become your new best friend)

Tip #3: Talk to the other new students ( you're not the only new person in your school. Every new student will be as scared as you are and also want to make new friends. So those are the easiest friends to make)

Tip #4: Join school clubs and activities ( this is not only a great way to make friends, but also to have fun. You'll at least have one thing in common with the people you meetg in a school club.)

Tip #5: Be yourself (I know that this sounds very cheesy, but it's the truth. It doesn't matter how many friends you have, if you're not yourself around them, then they can't be considered as real friends.so just be you and act like yourself.)

So, I really hope that these tips we're helpful. Comment down below or tweet me for ideas on more back to school posts.

My twitter: @chachaforeverxo


Xoxo Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment